Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Back to School

Well back to school. It is interesting to see how much I have grown mentaly since I graduated high school. I have learned many talents that have come to fruition that I did not know I had. School is going good. I am spending a lot of time reading and looking for unknown answers to unkown questions. We'll see how it goes though we are just getting our feet wet. My bishop once told me "Cody you have so many opportunities ahead take advantage of every door that is available to open. Learn the keys necessary to open the next door and I promise you if you will stay true to yourself and work hard for everything you want in life the lord will bless you in ways you can't fathom. That includes school, life in general and an eternal family." He also said " It is very possible and I think this will happen that you will find your spouse in school but, don't pay to much attention to it. This will happen in its own time." I love my bishop he has a lot of insight and a lot of care in his heart he sees what I see and I appreciate him for that.

0 comments: